1. How many posts did you write? : 10
2.How many were school based, your own interests or set by the challenge? : 7
3. How many comments did you receive from classmates, teachers or overseas students? : 22
4. Which post received the most comments? Why do you think that happened? ‘Winter! It’s the most wonderful time of the year’ post received the most comments. I think it’s because I gave many reasons why I love winter which made the post interesting.
5. Which post did you enjoy writing the most and why? : I enjoyed writing ‘Week 9: Show Off - Places to Travel and what to Bring’ because I love travelling and I love telling people about things.
6. Did you change blog themes at all and why? : No, because I love how my blog looks.
7. How many widgets do you have? Do you think this is too many or not enough? : 1, I think it’s not enough.
8. How many overseas students do you have on your blogroll? : 5
9. Which web tools did you use to show creativity on your blog? : none
Now, I'm going to ask my mom to do an audit for my blog.
1. What were your first impressions of this blog?
It looks really nice. I like the picture that you put on your blog because it looks unique.
2. What captured your attention?
The pictures captured my attention.
3. What distracted you on the blog?
The images and credits which are in the posts.
4. What suggestions can you give me to improve my blog?
Write less but more meaningful.