1. How many posts did you write? : 14
2.How many were school based, your own interests or set by the challenge? : 14
3. How many comments did you receive from classmates, teachers or overseas students? : 36
4. Which post received the most comments? Why do you think that happened? : My 'Week 5: Culture and Family' received the most comments because the topic of the post is pretty interesting. I think many people like to learn about different cultures.
5. Which post did you enjoy writing the most and why? : I enjoy writing 'Week 9: Have I Improved?' because I love to talk about places I visited.
6. Did you change blog themes at all and why? : No because I love my blog theme.
7. How many widgets do you have? Do you think this is too many or not enough? : I have only 1 and I don't think it's enough.
8. How many overseas students do you have on your blogroll? : 5
9. Which web tools did you use to show creativity on your blog? : I use biteable.com/ to create my 'Guidelines in Commenting' video.
Now I'm gonna let my grandma do an audit for my blog!
1. What were your first impressions of this blog? : "The blog looks decent. I can't read English properly but the pictures are great."
2. What captured your attention? : "The pictures of course."
3. What distracted you on the blog? : "The pictures"
4. What suggestions can you give me to improve my blog? : "Add more pictures!!!"
She really love the pictures. Especially the picture of the orange tree I took!